Cryptocurrencies have become very popular with iGaming players. But the industry is growing all the time. Hence, finding the best casino operator can be difficult. Here we have listed the leading crypto casinos that you need to know.
There are several top-rated websites on our radar, for example: BC.Game Casino is one of the leading crypto sites. The operator offers you an amazing gaming experience – from a lucrative registration bonus to an extensive selection of Bitcoin casino games. You are sure to have a lot of fun at the online casino.
How to choose the best crypto gambling sites
There are many iGaming sites in the crypto gambling world. Hence, we have highlighted some of the key features to look out for in order to find the best Bitcoin casino.
The best cryptocurrency casinos usually have a huge collection of games. Bitcoin fanatics can choose from slots, table games, live games and much more under one player account. The list should also include demonstrably fair games where you can confirm the fairness of the game yourself.
- Bonuses and promotions on offer
All of our recommended online crypto casinos like BC.Game offer amazing welcome bonuses to new players. Some of these casino offers come in the form of slot spins or extra bonus money to play with. Existing players can also enjoy a variety of exclusive casino promotions available daily or weekly.
- Payment options available
Leading crypto gambling sites should support a good number of crypto coins for deposit. Some of the best options are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Dogecoin, and Litecoin, to name a few. The casino sites on our list also do not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals. So you will receive all of your winnings as soon as you submit a withdrawal request on the online casino site.
The best online crypto casinos usually offer multiple customer support options. So, you can use email, live chat, or phone to raise your concerns at any cryptocurrency casino. The site should also have an FAQ section to help you learn more about the operator’s site.
Pros and Cons of Online Crypto Gambling
Over the years, cryptocurrencies have become the preferred payment option for most players. But like everything else, crypto gambling has its advantages and disadvantages.
- No payment processing fees
- Fast deposit / withdrawal processing
- Security and anonymity
- Exclusive bonus offers
- Currency price fluctuations
- No centralized authority, which makes it difficult to license some operators
The best crypto coins for online gambling
- Bitcoin (BTC) – Bitcoin was launched in 2009 and is the most expensive and significant crypto coin.
- Ethereum (ETH) – ETH was first published in 2015. The coin has risen to become the second most popular cryptocurrency over the years.
- Litecoin (LTC) – LTC was launched in 2011. The crypto coin was developed as an alternative to Bitcoin.
- Ripple (XRP) –Ripple was first released in 2012. Since then, the coin has been supported by some mainstream financial institutions.