Solidproof is a network that was set up to strengthen Defi’s trust. This platform was introduced in mid-2021 and was already an essential part of the Defi audits.
However, Solidproof did manual audits. Manual audits are audits that are carried out by people with their bare hands. Manual audits are reliable, but often too slow and sometimes inaccurate.
Solidproof started with plans to launch an auto-audit tool. So what is an auto audit tool? How do you work? How will launchpads use this platform? Read on to find out more.
The auto-audit tool
Solidproof’s auto-audit tool is an algorithm function designed to simplify defi-audits. As a rule, the tool does the examination work without manual work.
Solidproof’s audit tool will be launched shortly to improve audit services in Defi. What advantages does the auto-audit tool offer in defi projects and launchpads? Here are a few pros;
- Efficiency and effectiveness in audits. In general, only manually performed audits can reveal massive human errors. However, because the auto-tool is an algorithmic function, it does not contain any human error. Hence, launchpads associated with this tool have certainty in the results.
- Timely audits. Every project that uses the auto-audit function receives timely audits. In general, the autonomous tools take much less time to test than the manual tools.
How can launchpad networks use this tool?
Crypto launchpads and defi projects have a great chance to benefit from the tool. But how? There are two main methods including;
Accept Solidproof as their auditor
The most basic way is to accept Solidproof as your auditor. Each launchpad has a list of defi auditors whose audits they trust. All projects listed on the launchpad are frequently reviewed by their trusted reviewer. Therefore, Launchpads should accept Solidproof as their trusted reviewer. After you have received Solidproof, you can suggest the tool for future Defi projects.
Projects can embed the tool
Defi projects and launch pads can also embed the auto tool. Although this tool will be available on the Solidproof website, other projects can attach the tool. Embedding this tool means you have a direct link.
A new project would need to visit Solidproof’s website to access the tool. For this, the project must have heard of Solidproof somewhere. However, as soon as the launchpads attach the tool, a Defi project simply follows the link.
Due to the attached tool, Defi projects will have more confidence in the launchpad. The confidence of the pre-sale participants will also increase. But where can the projects place the auto-tool link?
- The first place is the bottom of the website’s home page. This lower end of the website home page often contains tools that are used on the website. Website visitors can see and use the auto tool.
- Another place to add the link is on the IEO / IDO / ICO application forms. Most Defi launch pads have forms that developers need to feel when applying for audits. Adding the tool / link in the form gives the developers an easier option.
- Another place to link to the auto tool is on the page about audits. For example, most Launchpad websites have a section that mentions their approved reviewers. The addition of the link in this section provides alternatives for audits.
How will upcoming Defi projects use the Auto-Tool?
The auto-audit tool will be the primary center of service delivery in Solidproof. However, the question arises as to how future defi projects can use this service. The steps for using the auto-audit tool are as follows:
- Sending the smart contracts to the auto-audit tool. Solidproof makes it easy for developers to use this platform. A user can either send a link or the entire smart contract file to the tool.
- Immediately after receiving the file, Solidproof’s automatic tool checks the defi-contract. Since it is an autonomous tool, it does not require any manual assistance.
- The tools examine the code for vulnerabilities. Its autonomous nature identifies all errors related to smart contracts.
- Finally, this project publishes its first report, which is in PDF format. Since the launchpad and project applied for the audit, they will receive a copy of the report.
When this automated tool is launched, some may think that it replaces manual audits. However, this is not the case with Solidproof.
After the automatic audit, Solidproof carries out manual reviews if the project requires it. Therefore, this platform will strengthen the informative value of its report by performing two audits.
What the auditing function brings with it is the speed of auditing. Projects don’t have to wait weeks to receive their audit report, which could turn out negative. The tool works quickly, releases the report and developers can work on the changes.
This guide has dealt with the auditing process in defi projects. In general, this is one of the most important steps before any project pre-sale. Usually many platforms offer solutions for effective Defi-Smart-Contract-Audits. Solidproof introduces its auto-audit tool.
An auto-audit function is an intelligent tool for automatically checking smart contracts. This tool does not require any human assistance. Instead, it performs the entire audit using algorithms. It leads to greater accuracy and efficiency in testing.
Solidproof enables projects to embed this tool in their websites. Attaching it simplifies the work for Defi-Projects and Launchpads.